Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Post #1

I honestly didn't know anything about EDM 310 until the first day of class. After attending class this past week I am extremely overwhelmed by how much goes into this class. A part of me is terrified of this class but I am also excited to learn new things. After I read the syllabus and checklist and watched the videos it gave me a sense of ease. I am the type of person who likes to stay organized so the fact that there is a checklist to follow helps me tremendously. I was worried at first that I would forget about posting a blog or finishing up a project but I believe that if I reference the checklist frequently and make sure I spend the required amount of time I will be just fine.

http://behappybehealthymommy.com/if-it-doesnt-challenge-you-it-doesnt-change-you/
I am mostly afraid of the fact that we have to post blogs often for everyone to read. It makes me feel better though, knowing that I am not alone in doing so and that I have the support of fellow classmates, lab assistants, and professors. I am still, of course, nervous but, I am trying to keep an open mind and have fun learning what EDM310 has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment