Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blog Post #3

Peer editing is when you give constructive feedback on a classmates work. When peer editing you always want to be considerate and informative. You should always approach peer editing with a positive attitude. Think about how you want them to edit your work. I view peer editing as a chance to better my writing as well as the person's that I am editing. If you aren't honest with them then their writing may not improve.

http://www.theprospect.net/why-peer-editing-is-the-best-editing-35152I think peer editing is a great way for students to connect and learn from each other. It can be less intimidating to have a classmate view and critique your work instead of just turning it into the teacher for review. When you peer edit, you learn from the other person's mistakes as well as your own so it helps you improve. I intend to edit my classmates' blog posts the way I would want them to edit mine and follow the three rules stated in Peer Edit with Perfection! Tutorial.  

2 comments:

  1. Good work! I really liked the way you did this, I feel like you touched on all parts of peer editing. It's much more efficient to have a classmate comment than a teacher just straight grade your work. Good luck in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. peer editing is a great way to learn from others! Try to include more than one link. Also, don't forget to answer the driving question.

    ReplyDelete