Tuesday, March 24, 2015

C4K Summary for March

C4K #5
Pedro 

Mrs. Maslowski asked her students to reflect on one of two things, the PLAN test or Job Shadowing Field Experience. Pedro decided that he wanted to reflect and give tips on the PLAN test. He gave some great tips for preparing and taking the test.
http://www.act.org/planstudent/My Comment:
Hi Pedro,
My name is Lydia Lynch. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I will be posting a summary of your post and my comment on a post for my blog. You will be able to see the post no later than March 15th on my blog lynchlydiaedm310@blogspot.com. You can email me atlydiaruth118@gmail.com or follow me on Twitter at @lydiaruth118.
Great post! You gave some helpful tips for the PLAN test. Some of the tips can be helpful for taking any test, not just the PLAN test. For instance, the tip about making sure you get plenty of rest and making sure you eat a snack or drink something to boost your energy. It is very important to get the rest and nutrients your body needs, especially before a big test so you are more prepared and focused!

C4K #6
Luke H.

Mrs. Maslowski asked her students to complete the Black History Month Photo Challenge. Luke H. decided to choose Will Smith for his post. He talked about how Will Smith is his favorite actor and stars in one of his favorite movies, "I Am Legend".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Legend_(film)

My Comment:

Hey Luke, 

My name is Lydia Lynch. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I will be posting a summary of your post and my comment on a post for my blog. You will be able to see the post no later than March 22nd on my blog lynchlydiaedm310@blogspot.com. You can email me at lydiaruth118@gmail.com or follow me on Twitter at @lydiaruth118.

Will Smith is a great actor! "I am Legend" happens to be one of my favorite movies too! I am glad that there are inspirational people like him to help motivate young people to succeed and achieve their dreams! Great post! 

C4K #7
Drew N.

In Drew's blog post, Eagle Strike, he is talking about the book. He has really enjoyed the suspense that this book holds. He draws you in and makes you want to know more by explaining a little about the book. He didn't reveal too much though! He really likes the book series and recommends that his audience should read it!
http://www.walkerbooks.com.au/Kids-corner/Alex-Rider


My Comment:

My name is Lydia Lynch. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I will be posting a summary of your post and my comment on a post for my blog. You will be able to see the post no later than March 29th on my blog lynchlydiaedm310@blogspot.com. You can email me atlydiaruth118@gmail.com or follow me on Twitter at @lydiaruth118.


I love suspenseful books! I may just have to check this one out! I like how you make your audience want to know more about the book by not revealing what the best part is! Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to like reading as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment