Thursday, April 16, 2015

C4K Summary for April

C4K #8 

Alexa L.

Alexa's blog post, Spring Breakin' :)), was a summary of the trip her family, friend and she took over spring break. They went to Breckenridge, Colorado to ski. They had an eventful trip! Her friend, Henley fell while skiing, they witnessed a boy falling and breaking his arm, and they got a flat tire on the way home! She missed her friends back home but she had a wonderful time and she wants to go back!
http://dsbc.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=87&club_id=831856&item_id=367987

My Comment:

Hi Alexa,

My name is Lydia Lynch. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I will be posting a summary of your post and my comment on a post for my blog. You will be able to see the post no later than April 26th on my blog lynchlydiaedm310@blogspot.com. You can email me at lydiaruth118@gmail.com or follow me on Twitter at @lydiaruth118.


It sounds like you guys had a ton of fun on your spring break trip! Your post makes me want to visit Breckenridge! I always miss my friends too when I go out of town, but its nice to know that they will be waiting for you when you get back home! I enjoyed reading about your trip! Keep up the great work on your blog posts!

C4K #9 

Remonda

Mr. Gardner asked his students to write a blog post about why some people are left handed. Remonda said she thinks that they were either born that way or learned how to.

My Comment:

http://discovertheodds.com/what-are-the-odds-of-being-left-handed/Hey Remonda! 
My name is Lydia Lynch. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I will be posting a summary of your post and my comment on a post for my blog. You will be able to see the post no later than April 26th on my blog lynchlydiaedm310@blogspot.com

Great post! I believe that people are born left-handed. Some people can use both hands to write or perform other activities such as playing sports! My dad writes with his right hand but plays golf with his left hand! I think it is so neat that some people have that ability!


C4K #10

Sulaman

On Sulaman's blog post, Helping fit in, he talks about helping an undercover cop fit in. He would help him by letting him know where he should and shouldn't go. He would also make sure he knew what to wear and what people to hang out with.

My Comment:

Hi Sulaman! 

My name is Lydia Lynch. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I will be posting a summary of your post and my comment on a post for my blog. You will be able to see the post no later than April 26th on my blog lynchlydiaedm310@blogspot.com

It is nice that you would help the undercover cop fit in. I’m sure the cop would appreciate you telling him where he should and shouldn’t go. Everyone needs someone to be nice and friendly when they are new. Keep up the good work on your blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment